The autumn session of the World Content Market – Moscow, Russia’s only international market for television and digital content, will be held from 8th to 10th November 2023 in the event hall “InfoSpace” in the heart of Moscow.
Among autumn market participants:
- All leading Russian TV channels and OTT platforms
- Russian regional TV channels
- Russian thematic TV channels
- Leading Russian distributors and producers
- Leading TV channels from Belarus
- TV companies from Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan
- Leading content suppliers from Türkiye
- Content suppliers from India, Iran and China
Facts & Figures autumn market 2023:
- 1000+ delegates
- 500+ companies
- 20+ countries
- Exhibitors: Russia, Belarus, Türkiye, India, Iran, China
- Buyers: Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan
Among them (number of companies):
- 150+ TV Channels (all platforms)
- 40+ ОТТ platforms and video portals
- 180+ distributors
- 70+ producers
- 90+ studios/production services
Nowadays, Russia is focused on cooperation with friendly countries, including Türkiye and many countries from Middle East, Asia, Latin America and Africa. It has never been so important to build partnerships with key Russian television and film industry executives and the World Content Market – Moscow serves as a bridge for deal-making between Russia and friendly countries.
This autumn, TV industry leaders from Türkiye, India, Iran and China will come to Moscow to meet with TV Channels, OTT platforms, producers and distributors from Russia and CIS. They will present new content and negotiate deals.
Drama series from Türkiye are very popular in Russia. 9 exhibitors from Türkiye – ATV, MISTCO, TRT, GLOBAL AGENCY, ATLAS MEDYA, INTER MEDYA, RAYA GROUP DISTRIBUTION, THE MEDIAHUB, KANALD INTERNATIONAL – will showcase new films, series and formats. Exclusive screenings “Best drama and formats from Türkiye” will be held on 9th November 2023.
IRIB MEDIA TRADE, an exclusive international distributor and representative of Iranian TV Broadcaster IRIB, will present new content and negotiate deals with partners. IRIB MEDIA TRADE will hold the presentation during the session “Cooperation with Iran” on 9th November 2023.
The market dynamics will be driven by a rich selection of fresh content available for broadcasting in Russia and CIS, local projects with international distribution and coproduction potential, the growing popularity of content from Türkiye, MENA and Asia in Russia, strong relations between all participants.
More than 1000 delegates representing more than 500 companies will participate in the World Content Market – Moscow. Among them almost all leading Russian and Belarus TV Channels and OTT platforms, including TV CHANNEL RUSSIA, CHANNEL ONE RUSSIA, CHANNEL ONE WORLDWIDE, NTV BROADCASTING COMPANY, TNT BROADCASTING NETWORK, CTC MEDIA, REN TV CHANNEL, TV CHANNEL FRIDAY, TV CHANNEL “RUSSIA – KULTURA”, TV CHANNEL U, CHANNEL 5, TV CENTER, IVI, OKKO, WINK, YANDEX /KINOPOISK, START, KION, TRICOLOR, 1HDTV, RED MEDIA, and many others.
What can you expect at the World Content Market – Moscow?
- Meetings with all leading buyers from Russia, including most important TV Channels, OTT platforms, distributors
- Content sales and acquisitions from friendly countries including Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Türkiye, India, Iran, China
- Prearranged, fully qualified appointments planned ahead the market
- Intensive roundtables discussions, content screenings, projects pitchings
Next sessions of the World Content Market will be held:
World Content Market – Almaty 5-6 March 2024
World Content Market – Moscow Spring 28-30 May 2024
The forum “Cooperation: Russia – Friendly Countries” will be held within the frameworks of the World Content Market – Moscow Spring 2024.
Recommended photos for editorial illustration:
Market photo gallery:
Participants list (updated weekly):
Market Floor and Exhibitors List (updated weekly):