Production Services Pavilion on the World Content Market – Moscow (8-10 November, 2022) invites companies, interested to offer services:
- TV and film production
- Content voiceover and dubbing
- Content localization and adaptation
- Organization of filming / film commission services
Pavilion program (8-10 November 2022):
- Stand /Meeting Table in the Production Services Pavilion area
- Presentation on the Market website /Market Guide Example
- Email blasts to all registered delegates
- News publication in the online magazine (English text/Russian translation) Example
- You pay only for a stand/meeting table and get Production Services Pavilion promotion and advertising services as a bonus!
Pavilion potential clients: more than 850 companies, including:
- Federal and regional TV channels from Russia and the CIS
- OTT platforms from Russia and the CIS
- Producers and distributors from Russia and the CIS, Turkey, the Middle East and Asia, including China, South Korea, India and Iran.
If you can’t come in person to the market, you offer your services with an online exhibitor package.
Please contact to get more information: email@example.com