The market will be held in two formats: “physical” and online. The “physical” market will be held on 24-26 May 2022, Event Hall InfoSpace, Moscow, Russia. The online marketplace will start on 24 May 2022 on this website.
- Buyers: TV Channels and distribution companies from Russia, Latvia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan
- Sellers: worldwide
Gathering 2000+ high level industry executives representing major and regional TV Channels, well established distribution and production companies from Russia and CIS and international companies from all over the globe, the World Content Market – Moscow is the premiere marketplace where you can do business with decision-makers involved in business in Russia and Russian-speaking countries.
- TV Channel (all platforms)
- Distributor/Rights Holder/Sales Agency
- VOD Platform/Online Video
- Cable/Satellite Operator
- Portal/Social Network
- Mobile Operator
- Production Services/Studios
- Advertising/PR Agency
- Libraries/Archive Footage
- Association/Official Organization
- Solution Provider
- Talent/Literary Agency
- Financial/Law/Consulting Agency
- Theatrical Exhibition
- Film Commission
- Film Fund
TV, OTT, Theatrical, DVD/Video, Mobile, Internet, Interactive and any other audiovisual content
Animation, Light Entertainment , Children Program, Program for Adult, Documentary/Factual, Sport, Factual/Reality/Game Show, Telenovela, Feature Film, TV Fiction/Drama, Music
- Buy and sell digital content across all platforms, including Television, Film, Video, VOD, IPTV, Mobile, etc.
- Meet producers and find coproduction partners
- Pitch your projects to get financing
- Offer production and postproduction services, including production facilities, visual effects, computer graphics, dubbing and subtitling services, etc.
- Talk about content adaptation, including scripted and non-scripted formats adaptation, literature adaptation to screen, etc.
- Find new opportunities for content monetization