China is the largest trade partner of Russia.In the first half of 2022, the trade turnover between Russia and China amounted to $80.7 billion, which is 27.2% more than in the same period in 2021.Trade turnover between Russia and China may reach $200 billion.
China is the biggest partner of Russia in a cultural area. Russian audience enjoy Chinese content on TV and Chinese films in cinemas. Everybody is waiting for bigger deals for Chinese content this year!
World Content Market – Moscow Online 2022 helps Chinese companies to build relations with companies from Russia and CIS in television and film industry.
This year, Chinese content will be everywhere in Russia!
Chinese companies can do following business:
- Network with 850+ companies from Russia and CIS, 250+ sales companies from 40+ countries through the market database
- Arrange online B2B meetings with key content buyers from Russia and CIS (Zoom, Skype, GoogleMeet)
- Organize online content screenings, presentations, pitching sessions
Matchmaking Program (3 months)
- Report about qualified buyers for your genre content.
- Translation of your marketing material to Russian language
- Content screenings on the World Content Market web-site. Example
- Company video presentation
- Direct email blasts to Russian buyers
- Publications in the World Content Market online magazine (English /Russian).
- Access to the World Content Market 2022 database with contact details of 850+ regional companies
Payment for this program can be done in RMB.