Psychological Thriller | 4K Red | 77 minutes | 2010 | USA
Lifetime World Premiere in 2015
Five-year-old Jordan walks miles through the night in the wake of a car accident on an isolated mountain road. But when a small town sheriff finally locates the girl’s missing mother, Jordan claims the woman is an impostor.
Despite the woman’s tears and open arms -– as well as the baby pictures and birth certificate she provides to the sheriff — Jordan insists her real mother is still out there, waiting in the woods. What follows is a story of psychological suspense and danger about the ferociously powerful bond between mother and child – and how far each one will go to protect it.
- Puchon International Fantastic Film Festival (Korea)
- Skip City Festival (Japan)
- Ourense International Film Festival (Spain)
- Kolkata International Film Festival (India)
- Waterfront Film Festival (USA)
- Liezl Carstens (The Keeper)
- Gregory Zaragoza (The Last of the Mohicans / The Perfect Family)
- Directed by Stuart Culpepper
Wonderphil Entertainment, LLC
Phil Gorn, CEO
1032 Irving Street, #130
San Francisco, CA 94122