Conferences and Events Program / Moscow 2017
China-Russia Media Forum
Working language – Russian/Chinese
The China-Russia Media Forum is a professional platform which aims to make up relationship between Chinese and Russian TV & film companies. Industry experts from the two countries will join us to share the status and future trend in each territory. In a digital age, what opportunities and challenges the Chinese and Russian media companies will meet? How the media players in the two countries could tie up for mutual benefit? Come to find the answer in the Forum.
- The State Council Information Office of the People’s Republic of China
- State Administration of Press, Publication, Radio, Film and Television of The People’s Republic of China
- Shanghai Media Group (coorganizer and moderator)
14:00 Keynote Speeches: Introduction of overall media environment in China and Russia.
14:20 Panel Discuss 1: Under the global new media environment, the opportunities and challenges for contents and formats distribution, as well as IP licensing between China and Russia.
- A.V. Sinitsyn, Executive Director, Channel One Worldwide (Russia)
- Alexander Kostyuk, Deputy Director for Strategic Development, CTC MEDIA (Russia)
- Diana YURINOVA, VP, International business development and distribution, RIKI (Russia)
- Pan WANG, Директор отдела по международной дистрибьюции и закупок Jiangsu Broadcasting Corporation (China)
- Cecilia ZHU, Заместитель генерального директора, Global Group,China Huace Film & TV Co., Ltd. (China)
- Henry LIU, Генеральный директор, Beijing Daye Liangchen Film&TV Co.,Ltd (China)
14:50 Panel Discuss 2: Thinking and exploring the possibilities in China-Russia co-production, joint development and other in-depth cooperation in film and television.
- Dmitry Rudovskiy , CEO, ART Pictures, (Russia)
- Alexander Gerassimov, CEO, MASTER FILM (Russia)
- Zhaofeng LI, Заместитель директора отдела контента, Shanghai Oriental Pearl Group, Shanghai Media Group (China)
- Wenhai DAI, Генеральный директор, China Broadcast & TV Culture (Qingdao)Co. Ltd (China)
- Hengyi ZHI, Генеральный директор, DA NENG Culture Media (China)